Lamie the Spamtard™

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lamie the bullshitting police harasser


Recently, Lamie has taken to filing bogus police reports. This is the latest instalment of his raving bullshitness, which normally only goes as far as simply badmouthing other nanaites, like in this USENET post where he accuses me of defrauding my ISP, which is funny, because I pay through the nose for my Internet access... In a further post, he then accuses me of committing identity theft.
Lamie sicced the Toronto cops on a similar web page, and, lo and behold, they bought it, line, hook and sinker. It took about two months for the police to finally get to me, but they did it so clumsily that I had plenty of advance warning. Some people who mirrored this page took it down after they were contacted, but I kept it up all the time. Eventually I got a phone call from them about this page, but it was for the wrong person, so I did what one always should do when dealing with the cops: play stupid. Eventually, they got their ducks lined and they called me again, when I flatly told them that they don’t have jurisction and I would not be more cooperative. I was then threatened to have the local police come after me, to which I said “you do what you want”, and I still left the page up. That’s the last I heard directly about it, until a few weeks later when I learned they stopped any proceedings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment